Cannot Get Rid of "Bloom.exe" Virus


I accidentally installed this Bloom.exe virus and I cannot for the life of me get rid of it. It seems that I do not have permission to delete it and I have been unable to grant myself permission to do so. The ISO file in my downloads gives me the option to delete it but I am unable to because it says that is running somewhere else. However looking at the Task Manager shows nothing running in the background. I also tried looking in the Control Panel to see if I could uninstall it there, but unfortunately nothing is there either. Here are some images of the problem:

Bloom.exe,
Bloom.exe


This is inside the ISO file I downloaded. I thought I was installing something else at the time, so I clicked on the "Install" program which is what installed the "Bloom.exe" virus. I do not get the option to delete any of these files. Opening the RAR file and trying to delete its contents also denies me access to do so. See here:

iso virus
iso virus

Right-clicking on each one of the files (the "app.zip", "icon.ico", "Install", and "resources.bat") and clicking properties shows no "Security" tab, so I am unable to figure out how to grant myself permission to delete these files.


Someone please help me if you can, I just don't want any malicious programs on my PC. If you have any questions please ask them. Thank you.

Solution:
Yeah unfortunately is just one tool of many to get rid of viruses. Sometimes though you have to end up bloom doing it manually, this looks somewhat promising, or at least somewhere to start.
Next Post Previous Post