New Year's greetings loving and funny sayings for 2023

The right New Year greetings for WhatsApp are sometimes not that easy to formulate. We have best wishes for the new year 2023 for you.

Happy new year 2023


New Year is just around the corner and with it the question again: 

What do I wish my friends, my family, my work colleagues for the new year? 

A cheerful "Happy New Year" is certainly never wrong, nor is a "Happy New Year". One can wish happiness and health. success maybe too. But what if you want it to be a bit more unusual? This is often difficult, especially with WhatsApp. Which sayings are funny, which sayings about New Year are loving? 

We have put together some messages and greetings that you can send with your smartphone via WhatsApp or your mobile phone via SMS.


"Happy New Year!": Funny and loving New Year wishes on WhatsApp and Co.

Do you want to send your friends, family and work colleagues in NRW and all of World funny greetings or loving wishes for the New Year via messenger on New Year 2022? Then try one of these New Year WhatsApp sayings that even rhyme:


  • The old year will soon be gone, so I wish you a happy new year. Happiness should shape the new year for us and hopefully we will remain the old ones.

  • Let the corks pop! Let the glasses ring! Let's start the new year!

  • May the new year bring you happiness, good health and your heart should sing.

  • For the New Year I wish you as much happiness as the rain has drops and as much love as the sun has rays.


  • If the old year was successful, then look forward to the new one - and if it was bad, then even more so.

  • Cheers and hooray! Wishing you you a happy new year.

  • What's that whizzing through the dark night? A lucky pig in all its glory! It grunts and squeaks - well, that's clear, and wishes you all a happy new year.

  • The new year is already here. With this in mind: Rin inne Rinne! Cheers and good luck.

  • I wish you one thing above all for the new year: time. This year will be as it was - a part of eternity.

  • I wish you a smile for the next year. May it make the hard times a little happier.

  • May the coming year bring you joy, happiness and love. Whatever you start, you should succeed. The new year should give you faith, hope and peace, I will always think of you well.

  • A lucky pig ran up at midnight with a sparkler in hand. It grunted and squeaked loudly; "Hooray, I wish you a happy new year!"

  • The sun, moon and stars are far away. But what I wish you is very close: a happy new year.

  • The new year has just begun and the resolutions have already melted away. It doesn't matter, there's no turning back: good luck and success for the new year!

The wishes and greetings for New Year via Whatsapp don't always have to rhyme

Success and happiness are the number one wish for New Year. If you would like to make your greetings. for the new year, in which some things will change , but prefer to make them a little more fun, then we have a few suggestions here:


  • Everyone who wished me luck and success last year: That didn't help at all. Maybe this year you'll try money and fast cars!

  • In the new year we absolutely have to stop drinking less. Cheers and Happy New Year!

  • Before you make any new resolutions for the new year, remember that final resolutions are still waiting. Happy New Year!

  • You don't have to buy firecrackers, you are already the biggest firecracker yourself. Happy new year and all the best!

  • There are no New Year resolutions this year - I haven't completed last year resolutions yet.

  • My goal for 2023 is to achieve the 2022 goals that I set with 2021 because in 2020 I set out to do what I planned to do in 2019 because in 2018 I failed to accomplish the 2017 goals implement.

  • In view of the fact that in a few hours I will no longer be able to use my mobile phone, I wish you a happy new year in advance.


Especially at the turn of the year you should take it easy. If you are still stressed and have little time for New Year wishes, you can use these short WhatsApp greetings:


  • Every new year is an opportunity. Discover yourself, discover the world. Enjoy the time and reflect on what matters.

  • I hope you had a happy new year - and an even better year.

  • Here's to a happy, healthy year together.

  • Stay as you are in the new year! Happy New!

  • 3... 2... 1... boom, the old year is over! I wish you even more success in the new one!

  • I wish you the best of luck in all your projects in the new year.

  • For the New Year I wish you happiness, health and 365 wonderful days.